2. Using an electric beater, beat the butter, honey, and sugar until it is well mixed and fluffy (~5 mins at med speed).
3. Add the flour, baking powder, salt, and rosemary and beat until uniform (the mixture will be very crumbly).
4. Place the mixture into the greased baking pan. Press firmly using the heel of your hand so that the crumbles form a solid layer. Try to press all of the crumbles into the shortbread. Once this is done, take a sharp knife and cut into 1 inch squares (it is easier to do this before you bake it than after it is done). Prick the top lightly using a fork.
5. Bake on the middle rack until it turns a very light golden color (18-20 mins). Remove from the oven and let it stand in the pan for 10 minutes. While it is still warm, gently transfer to cooking rack.
6. When cool, store in air tight container.