Ingredients8 oz pasta of your choice, cooked according to the directions on the package (I used bow ties)
1 tbsp olive oil
4 cloves garlic, minced 8 button mushrooms, sliced of cut into cubes 1/3 cup peas 1/3 cup packed spinach, chopped or torn 1 green bell pepper, chopped 3 scallions, sliced 2 tbsp walnuts, chopped 1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup pesto
1. Saute the garlic in the oil for 2 mins on med-high heat.
2. Add the mushrooms, peas, and spinach. Cook for 7 mins.
3. Add the bell pepper, scallions, walnuts, and salt. Mix well. Add the pasta and cook for 3 mins, mixing gently.
4. Remove from the heat and add the pesto. Mix gently until all the pasta is coated with pesto.
5. Serve hot with black pepper and Parmesan cheese (optional).